In this Green Chemistry Connection, you’ll hear from:
- Dr. Nimrat Obhi and Dr. Jonathon Moir, our Higher Education Program Manager and Senior Program Manager, about the different programs at Beyond Benign.
- Dr. Glenn Hurst, Associate Professor at the University of York in this presentation entitled Green Chemistry Education Across the Globe: Systems-Inspired Resource Design.
- Dr. Karolina Mellor, Program Director at Yale University in this presentation entitled Connecting Global Community of Innovators and Chemists from Industry, Academia, and Government.
- Dr. Samson Alayande, Associate Professor at First Technical University in this presentation entitled Green Chemistry Catalyst for Sustainable Development Goals in Sub-Sahara Africa: Challenges, Prospect, and Opportunities.
- Dr. Nimrat Obhi and Dr. Jonathon Moir, our Higher Education Program Manager and Senior Program Manager, about events and updates from Beyond Benign, partners, and the Green Chemistry Community.
Additional Materials: All presentations from our February 2023 Green Chemistry Connection can be found here.