In this Green Chemistry Connection, you’ll hear from:
- Dr. Nimrat Obhi and Dr. Jonathon Moir, our Higher Education Program Manager and Senior Program Manager, about the different programs at Beyond Benign.
- Dr. John De Backere, Assistant Professor at the University of Toronto in this presentation entitled Cultivating a Community of Practice Between Inorganic Chemistry Across North America for the Development of Greener Undergraduate Teaching Experiments – a.k.a. John’s Quest for Green Chemistry Kinship.
- Dr. Edu Inam, Professor at the University of Uyo in this presentation entitled Integrating Green Chemistry Into Education Curricular in Nigeria.
- Dr. Vânia Zuin Zedler, Professor at Leuphana University in this presentation entitled Towards greener and more sustainable curricula.
- Dr. Mageswary Karpudewan, Associate Professor at the Universiti of Sains Malaysia in this presentation entitled Activity Theory as a Framework for Implementing Green Chemistry in High School Classrooms.
- Dr. Nimrat Obhi and Dr. Jonathon Moir, our Higher Education Program Manager and Senior Program Manager, about events and updates from Beyond Benign, partners, and the green chemistry community.
Additional Materials: All presentations from our April 2023 Green Chemistry Connection can be found here.