In this Green Chemistry Connection, you’ll hear from:
- Dr. Juliana Vidal, our Higher Education Program Manager, about the different programs at Beyond Benign and the Green Chemistry Connections.
- Tony Phan, Naturals Production and Methods Manager at MANE about the Green Motion Tool during in this presentation entitled Designing Greener Products with Green Motion™.
- Dr. Philippa Payne, Associate Director at Gilead Sciences about different tools for Green Chemistry measurement and assessment of the ACS GCI Pharmaceutical Roundtable in this presentation entitled Tools for Innovation in Green Chemistry.
- Dr. Shegufa Merchant, Assistant Professor at Memorial University of Newfoundland – Grenfell Campus in this presentation entitled Green Chemistry, Life Cycle Analysis and Systems Thinking: An Integrated Comparative-Complementary Approach to Sustainable Decision Making.
- Dr. Alexey Leontyev and Krystal Grieger, Assistant Professor and Graduate Student at North Dakota State University in this presentation entitled Development and Evaluation of the Assessment of Student Knowledge of Green Chemistry Principles (ASK-GCP).
- Dr. Juliana Vidal, our Higher Education Program Manager, about events and updates from Beyond Benign, partners, and the Green Chemistry Community.
Additional Materials: All presentations from our January 2023 Green Chemistry Connection can be found here.