Join Us !
Through the Green Chemistry Commitment, the progress of individual departments, as well as the field as a whole, will be tracked and reported to the community. Join us to advance Green Chemistry education!
By signing the Green Chemistry Commitment, chemistry departments will agree to commit to incorporating the Green Chemistry Student Learning Objectives within their own departments.
Each department will submit a streamlined annual report at the end of each academic year that will highlight past accomplishments and focus on future goals.
Steps to Signing the Commitment
- Download our Information Kit about the Green Chemistry Commitment to share with your department and colleagues.
- The chemistry department chair, along with one administrator must sign the Pledge Form
- Submit the Contact Form with your institution’s primary contact person(s) information.
- E-mail or snail mail both forms back to us.
- An annual survey will be gathered electronically to gauge progress of the adoption of the green chemistry student learning objectives, learn about your work in green chemistry, and understand future goals.
10 Years of the Green Chemistry Commitment
Ready to join us and commit to a green chemistry journey? Get inspired by our Founding Signers to create a systemic and lasting change in chemistry education, and discover what the 10-year celebration of the Green Chemistry Commitment program means to them, their institutions, and their students in the video below!