In this Green Chemistry Connection, you’ll hear from:
- Dr. Juliana Vidal, Dr. Nimrat Obhi, and Dr. Natalie O’Neil, our Higher Education Program Managers and Higher Education Program Director, about new Beyond Benign team members and an overview of the October 2023 session agenda
- Senior GCTLC Program Manager, Dr. Jonathon Moir and GCTLC Chief Editor, Dr. Sarah Prescott, as they provide an overview of the many opportunities, tools, and resources available on the newly launched Green Chemistry Teaching and Learning Community.
- Dr. Juliana Vidal, Dr. Nimrat Obhi, and Dr. Natalie O’Neil, our Higher Education Program Managers and Higher Education Program Director, as they share the latest opportunities available to the Beyond Benign community including grants, a curricula project on the GCTLC, and more!
- Meet our first ever Green Chemistry Connections Co-Organizers and Co-Hosts: McGill University PhD students Sara Catingan, Jasmine Hong, and Gagan Daliaho as well as Prof. Cintia Milagre, Universidade Estadual Paulista (unesp) and Dr. Oyesolape Akinsipo, Tai Solarin University of Education.
- Hear from event hosts about upcoming events at Beyond Benign!
Additional Resources: Find the slides from this presentation here.