In this Green Chemistry Connection, you’ll hear from:
- Dr. Juliana Vidal and Dr. Natalie O’Neil, our Higher Education Program Manager and Higher Education Program Director, about the different programs at Beyond Benign.
- Dr. Francesca Kerton, Professor at Memorial University of Newfoundland in this presentation entitled Local & Global Actions for a Sustainable Future – A Personal Perspective.
- Christina Greever, Senior Programs Manager at My Green Lab in this presentation entitled Leverage the Freezer Challenge to Benefit Your Lab.
- Graziana Gigliuto, International Secretary at the Green Sciences for Sustainable Development (GSSD) Foundation in this presentation entitled Dissemination Among Students of Green Chemistry Research.
- Dr. João Borges, Senior Researcher at the University of Aveiro in this presentation entitled The Global Conversation on Sustainability: Working Together Towards a Sustainable Future Worldwide.
- Dr. Juliana Vidal, our Higher Education Program Manager, about events and updates from Beyond Benign, partners, and the green chemistry community.
Additional Materials: All presentations from our May 2023 Green Chemistry Connection can be found here.