- This event has passed.
Panel Discussion: DOZN/Green Chemistry and the Future for Sustainable Labs
April 21, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Register now to join us!
Join the International Institute for Sustainable Laboratories (I2SL), in partnership with us and My Green Lab, for a free, 90-minute webinar on April 21st at 1 PM ET. Panelists will discuss the growth in Green Chemistry and the potential value of the DOZN Quantitative Green Chemistry Evaluator—created by MilliporeSigma—in planning, designing, constructing, and operating energy-efficient and sustainable labs.
During the panel discussion, you’ll hear from the following industry professionals and lab users:
- Moderator, Lynne Cooper, Facility Logix
- Dr. Ettigounder Ponnusamy, MilliporeSigma
- Glenn Friedman, Taylor Engineering
- Dr. Natalie O’Neil, Beyond Benign
- Dr. Evelina Colacino, University of Montpellier, France
- Quentin Gilly, Sustainability Manager, Harvard University
- James Connelly, My Green Lab
To learn more about the DOZN Tool for Green Chemistry Working Group, visit the working group’s webpage.
Register for the webinar here. The webinar is free and open to all.