- This event has passed.
Info Session: Green Chemistry Commitment
October 11, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The Green Chemistry Commitment (GCC) is a framework to unite the green chemistry higher education community around a common vision to:
- Expand the community of green chemists
- Grow departmental resources
- Improve connections to job opportunities
- Affect systemic and lasting change in chemistry education
Join us for an information session, where you can learn more about the GCC’s benefits and outcomes from Beyond Benign GCC leadership and a current GCC signer. We’ll also be sharing our latest initiatives for the higher ed. community including the Green Chemistry Teaching & Learning Community (GCTLC) Online Platform and our Minority Serving Institution (MSI) Initiative.
When your institution becomes a GCC signer, you’ll gain …
- access to a broad and supportive community of chemistry experts;
- a flexible framework for green chemistry curriculum and training;
- a benchmark to track progress on learning and research objectives;
- a network dedicated to shifting how & what the next generation of chemists learn;
- and access to funding opportunities and projects.
The GCC is a departmental commitment, so please consider inviting your colleagues or department chair.
- Who: Higher-ed faculty and educators
- What: A chance for you to learn more about the GCC and get your questions answered
- When: October 11, 2022 at noon ET
- Where: Online (we’ll email you details about how to connect)