Info Session: Green Chemistry Commitment
January 23, 2024 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Expand the community of green chemists;
- Grow departmental resources;
- Improve connections to job opportunities;
- Affect systemic and lasting change in chemistry education.
Join us for an information session, where you can learn more about the GCC’s benefits and outcomes of becoming a GCC Signer. We’ll also be sharing our latest initiatives for the higher education community including the Green Chemistry Teaching & Learning Community (GCTLC) Online Platform and our Minority Serving Institutions (MSI) Initiative.
When your institution becomes a GCC signer, you will gain:
- Access to a broad and supportive community of chemistry experts;
- A flexible framework for green chemistry curriculum and training;
- A benchmark to track progress on learning and research objectives;
- A network dedicated to shifting how and what the next generation of chemists learn;
- Access to funding opportunities and projects.
The GCC is a departmental commitment, so please consider inviting your colleagues or department chair to this event.
The time listed for this event is tentative and subject to change.