Info Session: Green Chemistry Commitment
April 13, 2023 @ 12:00 pm
The Green Chemistry Commitment (GCC) is a framework to unite the Green Chemistry higher education community around a common vision to:
- Expand the community of green chemists;
- Grow departmental resources;
- Improve connections to job opportunities;
- Affect systemic and lasting change in chemistry education.
Join us for an information session, where you can learn more about the GCC’s benefits and outcomes of becoming a GCC Signer. We’ll also be sharing our latest initiatives for the higher education community including the Green Chemistry Teaching & Learning Community (GCTLC) Online Platform and our Minority Serving Institutions (MSI) Initiative.
When your institution becomes a GCC signer, you will gain:
- Access to a broad and supportive community of chemistry experts;
- A flexible framework for green chemistry curriculum and training;
- A benchmark to track progress on learning and research objectives;
- A network dedicated to shifting how and what the next generation of chemists learn;
- Access to funding opportunities and projects.
The GCC is a departmental commitment, so please consider inviting your colleagues or department chair to this event.
- Who: Higher Education faculty and educators
- What: A chance for you to learn more about the GCC and get your questions answered
- When: April 13, 2023 at 12:00 PM (EST)