- This event has passed.
Info Session: Beyond Benign Grant Program for MSI Student Chapters
October 27, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Is your student group interested in applying for the ACS Green Chemistry Student Chapter Award? Are you from a Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) or does your group comprise and/or work with minority communities? As part of our MSI Initiative, Beyond Benign is providing guidance and support to MSI/minority student groups to win awards for their green chemistry work!
Join us for an information session where you can hear more about Beyond Benign’s Grant Program, which offers funding to student groups to help them apply for an ACS Green Chemistry Student Chapter Award.
By attending this Information Session, you will learn about …
- our Grant Program requirements and timeline;
- the guidance we will provide to student groups on designing successful events;
- the free resources that we will provide to student groups to facilitate activities and outreach;
- and opportunities for networking and connections to industry speakers.
Our featured speakers for this event are Carolyn Dewey and Josh Gann from the ACS-UMN Student Chapter (University of Minnesota, Twin Cities). ACS-UMN is a previous winner of an ACS Green Chemistry Student Chapter Award!
- Who should come: ACS Student Chapters and their faculty advisors
- What: A chance for you to learn more about Beyond Benign’s Grant Program and get your questions answered
- When: October 27, 2022 at 6:30 pm ET
- Where: Online (we’ll email you details about how to connect)
This event and the Grant Program is sponsored by 3M.