- This event has passed.
5th Annual Green Chemistry Commitment Summit
June 23, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Register now to join us on June 23rd from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM ET for the 5th Annual Green Chemistry Commitment Summit.
Who: Higher ed faculty, green chemistry practitioners, and supporters
What: Half-day virtual summit
When: June 23, 11 AM to 3 PM EDT
Where: Online via Zoom
Why: Learn about and expand green chemistry education
About the Summit
Never has integrating green chemistry into our higher education system been more critical. At this fun and inspiring summit, you’ll connect with our growing community of green chemists and educators from around the globe; gain valuable connections, resources, and insights; and learn how you can be an essential part of the green chemistry future.
With programming tracks for both current Green Chemistry Commitment signers and green chemistry newcomers, the Summit will offer useful resources and information for all higher ed faculty and those who aim to practice green chemistry.
At this educational and inspiring summit, you will:
- connect with fellow green chemists, educators, and industry leaders,
- share resources and successes,
- innovate together,
- and connect and collaborate.
Is this event for me?
Wondering if you should join us? This event is for you if you are:
- higher ed faculty from universities across the globe
- looking for support to start incorporating green chemistry into your courses
- looking to expand green chemistry in your courses and on your campus
- looking for resources and networking within the field of green chemistry education
- a supporter of green chemistry education
Register now to join us and please do share this opportunity with your departmental colleagues, networks, etc. to foster the community with us. We can all work together to advance Green Chemistry Education, as such this event is FREE and open to all our Green Chemistry Commitment Signers and the Green Chemistry community!