2023 US Innovators Roundtable
November 14, 2023 - November 16, 2023
Join us on November 14th – November 16th at the 2023 US Innovators Roundtable in St. Louis, MO & Virtually. Hosted by Change Chemistry, formerly the Green Chemistry and Commerce Council (GC3), in collaboration with MilliporeSigma, the 2023 Innovators Roundtable will be an opportunity for green chemistry community members to engage in conversation with leading innovators, investors, and government officials in the green and sustainable chemistry space. Hear from Beyond Benign co-founder and board member, John Warner in his joint keynote presentation with Paul Anastas— which will be a reflection by these fathers of green chemistry on the growth of their efforts 25 years after the seminal work on green chemistry theory and practice.
Structured as a series of dialogues exploring topics, the roundtable will provide attendees with opportunities to meet and engage with key players from across the globe.
- Leverage the trusted industry, government, and NGO relationships that Change Chemistry has built over the past 17 years to accelerate the transition to sustainable chemistry.
- Learn about challenges and best practices across sectors and the value chain in responding to regulatory, market, and investor drivers to design and adopt safer, more sustainable chemicals and materials.
- Network with colleagues and across sectors and stakeholder groups to build understanding and identify collaborative opportunities to grow green and sustainable chemistry.
- Join the growing Change Chemistry collaborative community focused on accelerating the growth of green and sustainable chemistry solutions in the marketplace.
For more information, visit the official event site, linked here.
- Who: Scientists, Industry, NGOs, Governments
- When: November 14th- 16th
- Where: St. Louis, MO
- How: Registration here.