March 11, 2020 @ 8:00 am - April 30, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Beyond Benign has made the decision, out of an abundance of caution, to temporarily suspend all immediate travel for all employees, Lead Teachers and consultants through the end of April. We are working to provide alternative programming to address these changes and to support our community. We are also working to reschedule workshops when possible.
We remain committed to bringing exemplary green chemistry training to educators around the world, but safety is of paramount importance. Below is a list of upcoming events where Beyond Benign staff and educators were scheduled to participate and the status of each. As we develop alternative programming to address these changes, we will be in touch with these opportunities.
- SXSW EDU, Austin, TX, March 9-12, 2020 – cancelled by organizers
- Society of Toxicology National Meeting, Anaheim, CA, March 15-19, 2020 – cancelled by organizers
- Sustainable Science and Green Chemistry Workshop, Pittsburgh, PA, March 21, 2020 – Postponed – new date TBD
- ACS National Meeting, Philadelphia, PA, March 22-26, 2020 – cancelled by organizers
- NSTA National Meeting, Boston, MA, April 1-4, 2020 – cancelled by organizers
- MA STEM Summit, Worcester, MA, April 15, 2020 – pending status
To learn more about the most up-to-date information surrounding the outbreak please refer to the CDC website.